Monday, May 8, 2017

Lizzy's Life: MID FINALS UPDATE








Hey Ya'll!

I have now just embarked on Finals. (Wish me luck because obviously but Cs get those awesome degrees)......

Here are jsut a few things that you need to catch up on...

1. I just took my very last final test or as my sadistic teacher called it "a celebration of learning". I literally wanted to throw a test at him. Seriously? over 65 questions does not yell celebration of learning to me, Sir.

2. I have now completed my Minor in Psychology and am picking up another one in Studio Art.

3. My roommate has moved out and my room is a complete crap hole because of finals


4. Saying goodbyes is so hard! Making plans with friends this summer and hoping they will stick *crosses fingers*

5. I almost (and am making plans) to get my nose pierced

6. All of my final projects are now completed and I HAVE A JOB FOR THE SUMMER!

7. I am now in an honor society, cause I made god grades.
So, yeah not much!

here are some pictures chronicling the past while I was away.












XOXO, 
                                 Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!