Saturday, February 4, 2017

Lizzy's Life: Nutella Rocks, Spin Class is Intense, and New Years Resolutions




Hey Ya'll!!!

This week has been overwhelming, but so is almost every week this semester... is this a trend? We shall see.

So Monday: Was a nice start of the week!!! The college DELAYED SCHOOL until 12 so I was a super happy camper!!! I had Math again and ohh boy was it not fun again. I think I spent the whole time sitting there with my mouth wide open in awe and furrowed brow because WTC (what the crap) is even going on??? Then went to the really awesome Zumba class and shaked my booty and all my stress away!

Tuesday: SPIN CLASS YA'LL. I went and survived! It was actually a ton of fun and I am looking forward to the next class next Tuesday!!!

Wednesday: THIS IS THE LONGEST DAY FREAKING EVER! I SURVIVED and was lulled later that night into a glorious, refreshing sleep.

Thursday: On this day I practically lived at the library for about 5 hours and studied for my Geology class. And I might just hate all rocks and minerals after this class but gain a respect for the geology world. Like, so much information to take in, SO. MUCH. INFORMATION..
THIS IS THE DAY I HAVE BECOME OBSESSED WITH CORGIS....
 A lovely picture to commemorate my time spent at the library:


Friday: TGIF... I woke up ultra early had went out to breakfast with friends (just like sex in the city :)! Went to my classes, and realized that the test for these classes are literally next week... I met my old roommate for lunch and froyo!! And then had the weekly family dinner with my friends (Baked Ziti was amazing!!). WOW, this day revolved around food mostly. OHHH, and here is my favorite picture of the day (I wore my red lipstick) and ignore the weird face I was trying to be funny...



MUSIC:
My Last Song by Martin Hall

Still Into You Covered by Ashley Tisdale and and Chris French



The YouTube Sphere:



<<<<LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, HER VIBES>>>>
she is true to herself and I feel like I have made another friend!


XOXO,

                                   Lizzy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!