Thursday, October 12, 2017

Second Year Catch Up: Oct. 1-7, 2017


Hello All,
I have taken a bit of hiatus due to being extremely busy, but here are just a few things that I have been up to since I have taken a break!

Second Year of School
I now am the proud owner of 101 credit hours under my belt. I am a bit freaked out, as I am almost a senior and embracing on the "real world". My student teaching is a year and half (less than that) away! Then I will be deciding if I want to go abroad and teach or stay here in the US. Do I stay a bit longer and get my Masters Degree??? So many questions. So little time to contemplate the answers. I am in constant prayer and always asking for direction from God to what step is next.

New Hobbies

You are looking at a new 
Hiker

I last weekend completed a hiking challenge that was 14.6 miles and pretty strenuous.
I was exited to do it though! No, I was not smart and did not train but felt this was a huge milestone for me to even to sign up to do the challenge. We finished slow and steady, but again, I am just excited that we finished and actually did it. I have to say though that I was sore for at least two days afterwards!
Here are somePics!


My Mom was fearless and came along for the journey! She is the absolute best!

Top of the First of the Five Peaks in the North Carolina State park where it was held.

The Style Revolution

I am going through a what I like to call style revolution, break through, and am breaking out of my t-shirt jean cocoon into a beautiful, comfy, confident, business casual princess.

I have new staples that I absolutely adore!


Clogs

get these here.
Fun fact these were thrifted!

Shirts



More Shoes


Get these here

Turing 21

So my Birthday is this month
Oct. 20th
 and I will finally 21! This is the last birthday that gives me another special legal advantage, but in all honesty I have no plans for a bar crawl. Stay tuned for a Birthday Post!

Crossroads for everyroad

I these days feel like my whole life is one huge crossroads. There are decisions around every corner that can determine the entire course of my life. for example: I want to travel, but I want to come home and teach at local schools. I want to be in a relationship, but want to travel solo and we carefree. I know that there are lots of other college girls who fit the same bill, of feeling completely confused all the time. I have no answers for anything and am taking it day by day, week by week, planning for my future as much as I can without wanting to crawl under a blanket and cry.


Comment or hit me up on social media if you feel the same way about your college experiences. I can't be the only one who is always stressed about my future, and am in the process of what feels like reinventing and finding my style, Right?

I totes want to hear your stories in the comments!


Peace and Coffee, 


 Lizzy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!