Friday, May 19, 2017

Lizzy's Life: Coming Back Home








Dearest,

I am now back at my parents house and well. There are ups and downs that come with living back at your parents house.  (Sounds like a whole new post).




Monday:

Was busy with my Mom. Grocery shopping and then going to Bible Study that evening. I love the aspect of being home and getting to visit with my family, but do miss going to classes (yup already).

Tuesday:

I woke up feeling absolutely terrible... Sinus infection is underway.

Wednesday:

Sleep, and DOWNTOWN ABBEY!!! I am like loving this show so much!
My mom has totally embraced the summer spirit and has started grilling.



Thursday: back at the old dentist office. I ask usually impartial when going to any doctor or dentist, but this time it was ridiculous, and I threw up when the dental hygienist was trying to get me to take X-rays. Darn those tiny plastic things that they put in your mouth.



Friday: Today I just chilled and went through all of my stuff that I have brought home from college, sorting and packing it all into containers. aka boring.



Now for some favorites!

MUSIC





YOUTUBE SPHERE



ELLE MILLS! She is hilarious and all of her videos will make you laugh until your belly cramps (in the best way of course!)



XOXO, 


 Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!