Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Week In Review: Math has Fangs, Art is Fun, and New Years Resolutions?





Hello Lovies!


        This week has been particularly crazy! It was the first full week of classes and I am totally burnt out. I have been enjoying some classes and loathing others. Math has never been a great subject for me, But as I have gotten older I have learned to get along with it. In this Math in Elem School Class I am completely astonished at all of the work that needs to be done. My other classes are mostly the same and require a ton of reading, note taking and tests/projects.

Michelle was basically me after hearing about the syllabus from the professor....

      After Looking at all of the different due dates in my planner and stressing out a bit, I realized that I really need to have double the stress relieving activities this semester (and actually start some of those resolutions). Last semester I went to an Open Art Studio my campus provides, and will continue to do that this semester. But, I also wanted to try and combat any weight gain my stress can cause and go work out! I am so lucky to have the best of friends who when I mentioned, the gym jumped in encouraging me and coming with me to Zumba classes at the gym on campus (I also promised K, I would go to a cycling class with her but baby steps!).


Me and muh friends!


   
    Art is one of the few classes that I AM IN LOVE WITH. I wish I could major in art alone! It is so much fun. This one art class has me enjoying so much of my creative side as we talk about technique and different ways to convey our ideas! I am totally aware that this is me just geeking out, but ohh well :D

In other big news: I finally received my New pair of Grey Desert Wedge TOMS.... should I do a review??

and started reading this amazing devotional: I AM N by The Voice of The Martyrs





Music this Week:

Old School Destiny's Child:

Emotion
Say My Name
Girl

How Many Drinks? Ft. Kendrick Lamar by Miguel

BAE BAE by BIGBANG

Bahara Bahara by Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan
*this comes from a movie called I Hate Luv Storys and it is a fabulous Bollywood movie!!
This is one of my favorites



YouTube:


Monica Church she is just a year older than me and is soooo awesome! Love her!

XOXO,

Lizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!