Monday, October 10, 2016

What is in my College Bag: Freshman Year Edition



The most inevitable youtube but now blogger version of the college scene.

I am a naturally nosy (umm.... I mean curious) person, who loves to watch whats in my bag videos! But, since I am probably not the best videographer this will suffice!

What is in My College Bag ft. Freshman Year




I never leave without my trusty water bottle! I have a pink wide mouth Nalgene. It is wonderful because your girl does in fact need to hydrate. My campus is nestled in the mountains and that means I have to hike to class up and down hills all day. This had been my life saver and it is amazing it is an absolute must have.



My lovely computer that I bought this summer and I love it! It is fast, compact and durable! Mac Book Pro 13" ya'll!







iPod.... I really like having an iPod because I am not distracted when studying(like with my phone) but still am able to enjoy my music.




A go to pouch! Which contains: Lippies (chapstick and lipsticks the linked one is my FAVORITE) for the day, inhaler, Advil, a small Sephora sample of lotion, and some Tampons. This pouch has saved my life several times!


A compact Stapler. I know this one sounds a bit left field, but I let others borrow it all of the time because they did not have it. I also end up using this EVERYDAY.


Headphones are kind of a must! PRO TIP: use some nail polish to paint them (I did two purple dots, one on headphone Left, and another on the aux part) to separate them from anyone else's. 


My lovely pencil case I have had since the 9th grade. The contents are just a little bit newer though. 



This is my computer case that My wonderful grandmother, got me for christmas. I love it! It is personalized with my monogram and has a front pocket so I can put my headphones and also charging cord!


And here is my trusty Backpack that I have had for about 3 years now! It goes with me on trips and is suppose to be a dream at the airport. Note: The one I linked is a better version, as they do not make mine anymore!

Last but definitely not least my Lily Pulitzer Planner! It has kept me on track just look at a week in the life below.



Hope this inspires you!
xoxo,

Lizzy East














No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!