Wednesday, October 12, 2016

What I am Reading Wednesday

What I am Reading Wednesday

*in a slightly low voice* yeahhhhhhh..........*Jazz Hands*


This week has been based on continuing my love for the Scottish Highlands,  and the sexy men that have inhabited it for centuries. If you guessed the second book in the Outlander Series, Dragonfly in Amber, then you are correct!!! Outlander was the first book I have read that has been an Adult book I have ever read (I still love Young Adult!). It was kind of slow at first, and I really hated her husband but it quickly sped up and it became worth it. 
DISCLAIMER: This book is an ADULT book for a reason, because only adults should really be reading this and other books that are in the Adult category. 

Where are you now??
I am currently only 1/3 of the way into this awesome page turner! Diana Gabaldon has captured my attention and imagination with the second installment in the Outlander Series. I love how she has instead of leaving off where Claire was she has fast forwarded only about 120 years!!! 

Why should I read this book?
Because it has a hot Scottish dude, and a damsel who is very much her own knight in shining armor. 

Where do you like to read this book?
In my bed before bed in the light of the salt rock (so I can dream of Jamie :), and when I have a couple of extra minutes on campus out at a bench under the trees.


Have fun in the endeavors of reading! 

XOXO,

Lizzy E. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!