Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Week in Review: The First Week of Classes and Heartbreak








Hello Ya'll!

I really want to start to document my 20s in a more weekly way and here is the series to do so!

So, a weekly update will be coming every sunday about the adventures, loses and victories that I have experienced! A little more 

So this week has been a complete whirlwind of things. I moved back into school on the 14th and got to meet with all of my friends that weekend and meet my new roommate. Yes, I do have a new roommate, because my other roommate goes to a Community College now (she was an awesome roommate)! My new roommate, I was at first shocked because she seemed very distant. Yet, after having a fajita dinner with all of my friends we really began to open up! 

I also have now completed the Sherlock series on PBS with my ahhhmaaazzzing friends Maggie and K. Benedict Cumberbatch has cheekbones that, cut through your heart.

Classes officially started on the 17th and I am totally in OVER MUH HEAD!!! I have 16 credit hours and 5 classes (Geology has a lab).. I felt like last semester I was much more motivated, we will see how this semester pans out. And, this "Syllabus Week", (where professors briefly talk about the syllabus and let everyone out of class early) was a total lie. All of my professors started teaching, and to be honest I was totally taken aback because that was not what happened last semester. 

I am back home after my first week at college hand have to say, I am glad I choose a college that is only two hours from home! It suits me perfectly. I have been given time to shop at Target and get all of my things that I forgot from home. 

PLUS: I was able to watch the end of my favorite drama, and cry properly in my bed at home in fuzzy socks! The name of the drama was Goblin: The Great and Lonely God *linked of course! I literally loved this series so much, the main Goblin character (Gong Yoo) is one of my absolute favorite actors. 

Here is a List of my New favorite songs: 

Toothbrush by DNCE (did you know that Joe Jonas has a new band? THIS IS IT GUYS!)





XOXO and Good Vibes for the new semester, 

                 Lizzy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!