Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top 10 K-Dramas (Korean Dramas) of 2016






Hello All!!


Something that might be little known about me is that I am a HUGE Korean Drama Fan. Here are some of my absolute favorites from last year! *In no particular order* *Also, all of these dramas are not found on netflix but on other sites if they are on Netflix I have linked them, on accredited sites that have great translated subtitles ;)


Elite Army Man and a Doctor met in unlikely circumstances, and sparks fly! Loved this drama so much! 



Time travel back to 1988 in South Korea when they hosted the Olympics and follow this neighborhood of friends grow up, fall in love, go to college, and how they always find their way back home.




Five college roommates and the ups and down of life are explored in a funny, witty way in this drama!




Basically a Friend Zone that turns into a sweet romance!




I LOVED LOVED THIS DRAMA! Dramatic, Star-crossed lovers, time travel, and a bunch of really cute brothers who all vie for the affection of one lucky lady in this heart wrenching drama!

6. My Amazing Boyfriend (this is Chinese but still great!)

He can fly, and she is a movie star. Total opposites and totally meant for each other!


One girl and a twist of fate has her living in a house with four men. She learns how to love, and teaches the others what it is like to have a family.


8.Heaven's Postman (This may be a movie but is full of all the Drama Aspects!)


He delivers mail to heaven and she is grieving. What could happen?



OMG THE BEST DRAMA LIKE EVAAARRRR. I just finished this drama and LOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH. JUST WATCH IT! She sees ghosts, and is told she is the bride of a goblin for years.. this is just the beginning to a totally addicting show!


I have watched this drama countless times and still love it! She is a classical music major and him a rock star, they cross paths and the chemistry is so gooooddddddd!!!! 

Have fun watching Loves!


XOXO,

Lizzy

While I have linked all of the above, these links are not affiliate and I do NOT receive any type of commission from these websites. I have them linked because they are trusted websites that I myself pay to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!