Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The College Book Club







This Week:

FANGIRL by RAINBOW ROWELL



Fangirl, is a book that I have been able to relate to. Kather the main protagonist goes to college with her twin sister Wren. Kather is an introvert, a writer, and her roommate's best friend is ending confusing signals. Rowell creates a realistic, beautiful story about the transition from high school to college and the good bad and ugly that goes along with it.

Where are you now?

I have completely finished this book! It was a fast read because it was so engrossing. I couldn't look away from the page.

Why should you read this book?

Kather became a friend in this book as I laughed, cried, cringed, and experienced a first love with her.

Where do you like to read?

I read this on my bed in one sitting! ( IT WAS SOOO GOOOD!!)

XOXO,

Lizzy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!