Friday, December 30, 2016

Capsule Collection: Makeup Edition



Hello Beauty Lovers! 

I have decided to begin a journey of minimizing all of my things. I came to this conclusion a few months ago when I started to pack up all of my things and then realized for a 19 year old girl I had ton of crap. If you would like to hear my full story on why I choose to downsize look here.

All of these items are my holy grail tested and true, beauty items.

1. Covergirl Outlast Stay Foundation - Color is Ivory
This is my favorite foundation, to buy at the drug store.  It is great for my skin which is oily, as it has a no sine finish! 

2. Maybelline Colossal Volume - Color Black
I LOVE this mascara! I have long lashes but they tend to disappear because they poke straight out and are a lighter color. This mascara helps to fill my lashes out and make them more prominent. 

3. Laura Mercier - Sunsoaked Bronze
This has become the perfect bronzer for my really pale face. As you could tale by my foundation, I am a porcelain princess, and most bronzers cater towards the already fabulously tanned girls. Thanks to this bronzer I look like I am alive and did not try to smother mud on my cheeks.

4.  Burt's Bees Cherry Flavored Lip Balm
I love love love to have smooth lips and this is the product that really does it for me! 

5. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Powder- Shy Blush
I only wear blush in the winter because I have naturally flushed cheeks anyway and this color is the absolute best. With light pink and a golden shimmer it gives life to my face in the deadness of winter!

6. Lorac Pro Palette 
This palette is so diverse and I have created so many different looks with it also. 

7. Real Technique Brushes
These are my go to brushes for my foundation and also my contour and blush. 

  





XOXO,





Lizzy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!