Monday, January 2, 2017

My Top 4 Favorite Shows to Binge Watch on Winter Break








Hey Ya'll!

Here are some of the shows that I have binge watched on Netflix this Christmas Break between all the holiday chatter, and the time that can be filled in these mountains.

1.  It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Four friends and Robert DeNiro own a bar (sounds like the beginning of a joke right!?), and you can just imagine what craziness can ensue.This show is dark/ twisted but hilarious once you can get into it!

2. Gilmore Girls

A mom and daughter who are best friends, and are dealing with the different seasons of life. All 7 seasons with a comeback series will give you all of the fan feels






3. Boys Over Flowers


This show is .... AHHHMAAZZINGGGG. Romance, comedy, friendships, star-crossed lovers, bromance, a strong female lead, and a very questionable ending that makes everyone beg for more. This 2009, (Yes it may be older but it is a total classic!) show took South Korea and other parts of the world by storm, so much they extended the episodes (this is pretty rare as most dramas are set in the number of episodes). And, this is the beginning reason to why I LOVE the Korean Language as it helped to introduce me to the culture. 

4. iZombie
I love this show! I used to not be a fan of Zombies, but I have to say that this has turned me! A girl who is a Zombie, a hot Indian/ British Boss, and a bunch of crime solving! This show is great!

XOXO,

               Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!