Friday, January 6, 2017

10 Winter 16/17 Favorites













1. Earrings



I bought these at Francesca's on a final sale table but they do have these that have a similar look in the metal.

2. Booties


I got these online for a steal at Payless (I have big feet and they have relatively cheap shoes!)


3. Sweaters



I just bought this on Sale at Maurices!

4. Big Black Long Scarf

I love this long beautiful scarf, and can keep ya warm! This was a gift a couple of years ago but you can find a similar one on Etsy.


5. Fangirl



This book is a reread, I love it so much!!! Get your copy here!

6. Black Leggings


These from Maurices ( they are featured in the pic above with the sweater) are absolutely AHHMAZING. So soft and comfy! I literally live in these.

7. The Strokes


After realizing that me and my Dad have the exact same taste in music (we have never talked about this before), he recommended the Strokes (OG of course).  A couple of songs that are just breath taking are When it Started and Last Nite

8. Bread Roll Recipe



I am so glad that I found this roll recipe that is easy, and super fun to make! Thank you Ellie Mecham!

9. Blog

I love blogging! A new way of documenting and observing life!

10. Bible (Amplified)


I have recently been delving into the Amplified translation of the Bible. It is more in depth, going into the greek and latin literal meanings of the words. It helps to have a new way the word to speak to you and your soul! I have been reading the bible on my Bible App :)

XOXO, 


Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!